Thursday, April 11, 2013

Three Years!


I know it sounds trite to say this, but time has flown by so quickly.

Yesterday, James and I celebrated our THREE year wedding anniversary.  We had a very relaxed night and enjoyed a delicious dinner at Saluda’s. The food was a.ma.zing.  We both LOVED everything that we tried.  We are going to try to sneak in more date nights while we can.

Here are a few pics from our big day, otherwise known as the best day of my life so far.






One of my favorite pictures from the wedding..


To me, it still feels like we are newlyweds. We've had so much fun so far in our married life and I feel very lucky to have found someone as unique as James.


Gigs, thank you so much for loving me unconditionally and letting me be myself all of the time.  You are the patience to my anxiety, the laugh to my worry, and the adventurous to my “same old”. I’m the luckiest . 

No comments:

Post a Comment