Monday, April 8, 2013

Bring Your Shampoo, This Is A Shower!


Did I ever tell you that I am the luckiest girl in the world?

Last weekend my amazing “work mom”, Joy, threw the most incredible baby shower for us! 

Joy is one of the sweetest women I know (she truly lives up to her name!).  Our friendship extends way beyond our work life, but I am so happy that I get to see her every single day at the office!  On days when she is on vacation, I find myself depressed.  She takes such good care of me and I am so lucky to have her!

A HUGE thank you to The Dresslers for this fun-filled night! It actually felt more like a party than a shower, which was really fun for all of the guests (especially since it was co-ed, and usually men can shy away from showers).

When the party was over I stayed up all night just thinking about how fortunate we are to have such wonderful friends and families.  I get a little emotional when I think about how blessed we are to have such generous people in our lives.

I wanted to share some fun pictures of the party!

Here is a shot of me and the wonderful hostess. 



My mom has decided on “Grammy” as her grandparent name, which I really like.  Isn’t she cute?



Future Grandmother Pic:




A shot of their beautiful yard and then the yummy food table:





More random people shots:











Big stack of gifts and us opening a few (again, a HUGE thank you-- we are all set now!):






And last but certainly not least, my Gigs!






1 comment:

  1. I am in love with your dress, Mandi! Joy really is the BEST! So fun :-)

    ReplyDelete