Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Quick 33 Week Update


Only 7ish weeks left to go!  I would say “nesting” mode is in full gear.  I've been pretty obsessed with getting everything ready for the big arrival.

I've also been feeling pretty large lately.  Last week, a woman at a work exclaimed, “You must be due any day now!”

Not so much, though I’m sure it looks that way.

I've recently discovered that a lot of salty food equals HUGE swollen feet. Gross, right? I’m definitively going to have to watch out for that over the next few months.

Well, here is my quick update for the week:


How far along? 33 Weeks

How big is baby? Over four pounds so they say

Maternity clothes?   Elastic is my friend

Sleep: As much as possible please!  An occasional mid-sleep bathroom run, but other than that I am all good!

Best moment this week:  Finding an awesome pediatrician, Dr. Painter!

Movement: The last few nights have been crazy-- lots of visible stomach craziness

Food cravings: Not yet

Food Aversions: Still not a fan of peppers

Gender: ??

Pregnancy Symptoms:  I’ve been a bit emotional lately, poor James
  
Belly Button in or out?  In

What I miss:  Sitting comfortably without back pain

What I am looking forward to: Doing some shopping this weekend for Baby!  

Upcoming appointments/events:  My next appointment is next Friday—hearing that heartbeat makes me happy every time!

Weekly Wisdom:  I don’t think I have anything for ya this time

Milestones:  The Jones family was kind enough to let us borrow their baby cradle.  It is a perfect little bed for baby during the first few weeks. Our bedroom looks so different now… it definitely feels REAL!

Admittedly, I had a mini-breakdown as we had to move Brighton’s bed to make room for it.  I think it phased me MUCH more than Brighton.
  
Bump Picture: 



1 comment:

  1. You are looking so good! Glad you found a pediatrician that you like. Can't believe Baby G will be here so soon- woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete