Tuesday, March 12, 2013

28 Week Update Y'all!


The last month has flown by!   It is hard for me to fathom that there will be a baby here in 12 weeks.  I mean, I've known this whole time that this pregnancy would ultimately lead to a baby—but it still feels unreal in a way.

We had our first class last week, Baby 101.  It was VERY educational and we are both very glad that we went. 

Here are some shots with James and our “baby”.








Our next class is a Labor and Delivery class in a few weeks.  That should be interesting, right?

Other than baby thoughts, life is consumed with work.  Things have been so busy and it seems like late nights are normal rather than the exception.  I love work, don’t misunderstand.  I am very passionate about my job and I LOVE the people I work with.  I just start to wonder how so many women balance it all.  I’m hopeful that I will figure it all out in due time. 


Okay, enough rambling, now for the update:

How far along? 28 Weeks – Trimester 3!

How big is baby? Eggplant, Two Pounds!

Maternity clothes?   You know it!

Sleep: My pregnancy pillow is amazing.  I’m a HUGE fan of sleeping.

Best moment this week:  Coming home to this! 



A huge thank you to Ashley and Jason Leyba!


Movement: Baby G has been super-active lately!  I love it!

Food cravings: None to speak of.  Will they ever happen?

Food Aversions: Still not a fan of peppers

Gender: ??

Pregnancy Symptoms:  A little bit of swollen hands and DRY SKIN (even with “mama oil”)

Belly Button in or out?  In

What I miss: Sleeping on my back.

What I am looking forward to: Unrelated to baby, but I am looking forward to St. Pat’s day!  Though I won’t be enjoying any green cocktails this year, I am excited to see everyone!

Upcoming appointments/events:  Doctor appoint on Thursday!  Wish me luck on the glucose test!

Weekly Wisdom: Sleep when you feel like sleeping.  Eat when you feel like eating.

Milestones:  James can really feel baby now.  I love that.


Bump Picture:
I think it looks bigger in real life than it does in this pic!!



No comments:

Post a Comment