Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Baby Shower For Real!

I. Am. So. Lucky.

As I look back over all of the pictures from my very first baby shower, I am overwhelmed by how caring, generous and supportive my friends and family members are!

My friends Leslie, Lauren, and Janine threw the best shower for me, and it all centered around owls (which are a big part of our nursery. 

How cute are these decorations?



Now let's talk food, which is usually my favorite part of every shower.  They had spring haystacks, cupcakes, veggies, meatballs, fruit and one of my favorite things in the world, pimento cheese from Diprato's! They also had a popcorn station, which was AMAZING, such a great idea.  Good job guys!



Here's a shot of me with the lovely hostesses:



My friend Leslie ("Boozer") took a butt load (that's the technical term) of pictures of me opening presents.  Here are a few that I had normal faces in:


The whole room applauded when I opened the pump!






This last one is from all of the hostesses-- a Pack N Play! 


I also wanted to share some group shots too:





Lastly, there were a total of FIVE preggers people at the shower.  Here we are, all of our bumps in a row!





I have to say-- I feel MUCH more prepared now that I have more of the baby essentials.  Baby Gilbert is already so loved and I feel so happy I could cry (and often do!).


And now for a gratuitous pic of Graham Wall.  What a cutie, right?








2 comments:

  1. Cute pics and what great friends you have! And to be honest......for the next 50 years you will cry about anything associated with your children!! Welcome to motherhood Mandi! It's a great group to be a part of !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics and what great friends you have! And to be honest......for the next 50 years you will cry about anything associated with your children!! Welcome to motherhood Mandi! It's a great group to be a part of !!!


    ReplyDelete