Saturday, May 4, 2013

One Month Until Due Date!


Since baby’s due date is only a month away, I thought we’d celebrate with a quick blog update!

The last few weeks have felt particularly insane.   The “nesting” mode continues, and I know I am driving my poor husband crazy.  Sorry babe.  We grabbed some of our last essentials from Buy Buy Baby today, and I am feeling much more prepared.

Speaking of “essentials”, the awesome folks from Palmetto GBA threw us the sweetest shower on Friday!  I feel so lucky that James has such a good group of friends at his work.   We each spend so much time with our coworkers and I am so glad that he is surrounded by such caring people each day.



The food was delish, and they had the most amazing cake!





Is this diaper motorcycle the coolest or what? Part of me wants to keep it forever instead of breaking it apart for the loot!



Again, a HUGE thank you to the awesome Bay 19!

In other news, we saw Band of Horses at the Township last night.  It was a great show, and I know that James really loved it. I had a good time despite a quick freak-out that the loud noise may bother baby.   Oh, hormones.  Again, sorry babe.




Alright – back to trashy tv for the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment