Friday, January 11, 2013

My First ETSY Purchase

Let me start by telling you about our nursery!  Since we are planning on NOT know our baby's gender, I knew it would be important to me to pick out a gender-neutral nursery look that I really liked.  Actually, one of the first sets that I found ended up being the winner!  My sweet momma bought us the set for Christmas and I can't wait to get it all set up.

Here is a little preview:


A few days ago on ETSY, I found a few more accessories that match the set.  I was very excited!  I purchased the lamp, a switch plate and a night light (all handmade).  Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure.  

Note: I asked for a non-brown trim, so pretend it is blue or green! Can't wait to see them once they arrive.



In other news, I am feeling more flutters lately!  

Okay, that's all for now!


1 comment:

  1. Super cute choices! So excited to see it all put together :-)

    ReplyDelete