Thursday, November 7, 2013

Falla' Back, Y'all!

October was such a fun month for our little family and I wanted to take a second to quickly document some of our fall fun.

As I’ve said before, I’m not the most organized gal.  So this blog has to serve as my little digital scrapbook.  There are so many little things that I want to always remember.

Like, Doster’s first Halloween party…

We found out about the Halloween Block Party via one of our favorite stores, KD’s Treehouse.  There was music (a local band for kids, “Lunch Money”), games, food, and fire engines.

Doster seemed to really love his first concert.  He also really enjoyed seeing his reflection in the fire engine.





The next day, we took Doster to the pumpkin patch at Trenholm Road Methodist Church.  Doster was a pretty good sport and seemed to enjoy checking out the pumpkins.  It was such a beautiful day and, as always, Doster loved being outside.






On Halloween, we dressed our little Ninja Turtle for school.  Uncle Thomas dubbed him “Dostertello”, which I thought was adorable.





We trick-or-treated at a few houses near ours, which of course made Doster happy (again, anything outside is a happy time!).




We had visitors as well—my dad, mom, sister and brother came over to enjoy a little Halloween time with Doster.  He was very overwhelmed and over-stimulated at that point.   He fell right to sleep and slept for over 12 hours.  All and all, a pretty good Halloween!


1 comment:

  1. He is sooo scrumptious! Hope we get to see y'all soon :-) I want to play with that cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete